At Flower & Plant Technology, we do our best to import a quality product and true to type. Should any stock prove NOT true-to-type to name as labeled, it is mutually agreed that our total liability, upon proof satisfactory to us, shall be limited to the replacement of the product or a refund of the purchase price.
Due to the perishable nature of the tissue culture plant, the products are not produced on a speculative basis. All of our plants are produced pursuant to an order of a customer. Cancellations and customer-requested delay’s in shipment have a significant economic impact to our company and overseas clients. Therefore we request that clients inform us immediately of any changes to requested orders. Similarly in relation to our overseas clients, if any production or shipping problems arise, that are beyond our control, we will inform those clients at the first possible opportunity.
Interstate shipments are generally sent between Monday to Friday through Qantas, or other suitable carrier, to the nearest airport to the client that carrier services. It is the customer’s responsibility to collect the consignment from the relevant airport.
Our prices are quoted in AUD, and subject to change without notice. Full payment of our invoice is to be made within 7 days after receiving the products. We reserve the right to cancel any pending orders where account is past due.
Subjects to prior arrangement, confirmed order for more then 1,000 plants will require a deposit of one-half the sale price of that order. This balance of the sale price is payable within 7 days after receiving the products.
All plant materials are inspected prior to shipment and are forwarded in good condition. All plant material must be inspected upon arrival. If a client has any problem with the quality, quantity or condition of the plant material these to be reported to us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9455 5845 (Mobile 0421892100) [and International Tel +61 8 94555845, Mobile +61 421892100] within 72 hours after receipt of the goods. On any order, our liability will not be more than the actual purchase price of the plant material.
Limitation of Liability
- Flower & Plant Technology and the Purchaser hereby agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in the event of any loss, damage or claim arising out of the production or delivery of the goods, the liability of Flower & Plant Technology is limited to the replacement of the goods or the cost of replacement or, in the case of a service, the cost of supply or re-supply of the service.
- Any property of the Purchaser’s under Flower & Plant Technology’s custody or control will be entirely at the Purchaser’s risk as regards loss or damage thereto or from whatsoever cause arising.
- Flower & Plant Technology shall not be subject to nor incur, and the Purchaser hereby releases Flower & Plant Technology from, any claim, action or liability for consequential loss or damage to persons or property including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, loss of use of the Goods or services or loss of profits or loss on resale arising by reason of delays, non-delivery, defective materials or workmanship, negligence or any act, matter, conduct or thing done, permitted or omitted by Flower & Plant Technology.
- All rejected Goods or defective Goods shall be the property of Flower & Plant Technology to dispose of as it sees fit.
- Flower & Plant Technology accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any Goods that have been:
- Used for purposes other than those specified in the instructions for use that accompany the Goods
- Repackaged, relabeled or supplied in any way other than in the original presentation as purchased from Flower & Plant Technology.
- Tampered with in any way – including the removal of seals or opening of packaging prior to delivery to the end user.